Wednesday, June 30, 2010

An ode to my younger self.

With far too much time on my hands, I've been sifting through youtube only to rediscover many bands from days past and reminisce. Listening to this music brings to light some of the stranger parts of my personality that I've never been quite able to shake...


(ugh, I still really love this entire Anti-Flag album...)

I don't really drink nowadays (aside from a delectable glass of wine or a good beer) but there was a time that I snuck into bars in order to see bands like The Murder City Devils play. Manyyy memories.

Going to knock out two in one video, for I've been doing this for farrrr too long. Alkaline Trio and The Misfits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work by Kimberly Dill is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at bleudaimonia.blogspot.com.